For Horror fans there’s plenty of treats coming your way in the form of new Blu-Ray releases of some cult classic favorites!
Blue Underground is realizing Torso in both Regular and also a Uncensored English Version.
Expect this to drop on shelves September 27th.
Synapse Films has Maniac Cop hitting the mean streets of Blu-Ray on October 11th .
Special Features include:
-New 2011 2K HD Restoration of the Original UnalteredTheatrical Release Version
- -DTS-HD MA 6.1 Surround / DTS-HD MA 4.0 Surround / DTS HD-MA 2.0 Stereo -MANIAC COP MEMORIES – Interview with Robert Z’Dar (HD) -OUT THE WINDOW Interview with Tom Atkins (HD)
- -THREE MINUTES WITH DANNY HICKS Featurette (HD)
- -Motion Still Gallery (HD)
- -Theatrical Trailer and TV Spot
- -Additional Scenes Filmed for Japanese Television
- -Spanish Radio Spot
Blue Underground drops a double whammy on you with two releases the same day. Zombi attacks Blu-Ray on October 25th in a Two Disc ULTIMATE EDITION.
Blue Underground is proud to present ZOMBIE in a new 2K High Definition transfer from the original uncut and uncensored camera negative. Each flesh-eating frame has been lovingly restored to skull-rotting perfection under the supervision of Cinematographer Sergio Salvati (THE BEYOND). Now fully-loaded with hours of brand new Extras, this is the Ultimate Edition of ZOMBIE!
Catriona MacColl (THE BEYOND), Paolo Malco (THE NEW YORK RIPPER), Ania Pieroni (TENEBRE), Carlo De Mejo (CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD), and Dagmar Lassander (HATCHET FOR THE HONEYMOON) star in this outrageous Italian shocker from ‘The Godfather of Gore,’ Lucio Fulci (ZOMBIE, CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD). Now Blue Underground proudly presents the definitive version of THE HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY: freshly transferred in blood-soaked High Definition from its original uncut and uncensored negative and loaded with exclusive new Extras!
Frankenhooker will be released on Blu-Ray by Synapse Films November 28th.
Synapse Films is proud to present the uncut version of FRANKENHOOKER in an all-new 2K high-definition transfer created from original vault materials and digitally re-mastered 5.1 surround sound!
Special Features include:
- -AUDIO COMMENTARY with Director Frank Henenlotter and Make-Up Effects Designer Gabe Bartalos
- -A SALAD THAT WAS ONCE NAMED ELIZABETH – Patty Mullen Featurette
- -A STITCH IN TIME: THE MAKE-UP EFFECTS OF FRANKENHOOKER – Featurette
- -TURNING TRICKS: JENNIFER DELORA REMEMBERS FRANKENHOOKER – Featurette
- -ORIGINAL THEATRICAL TRAILER
- -REVERSIBLE/ALTERNATE COVER ARTWORK